– Experience in contract preparation and negotiation
– Enforcement of negotiated contract through grievance process
– Legal representation and costs for job-related actions, including dismissal and discipline actions
– Legal representation to defend academic freedom
– Budget analysis and other research assistance in contract bargaining
– Communication expertise and publications
– Advocacy on state and federal legislation and policy
– Political action activities to promote pro-public higher education candidates
– Professional liability insurance ($1,000,000).
For more Benefit Information Online:
Affiliates and Resources
Please share with the UFWW Executive Board your questions, concerns, and suggestions. Communication submitted through this form will be reviewed when the quarter is in session on a biweekly basis by UFWW Executive board to inform its work and decisions.